Too Blessed To Be Stressed
MCC 5320 3rd AVE, Brooklyn NY
Whether it is anticipation and excitement, or anxiety and stress. When your to-do list is never ending, deadlines are fast approaching, or children and families are demanding. When life is overwhelming, or even in our everyday activities, stress is normal. Some stress inspires you to meet the challenges of daily life, but even good stress can affect the mind and body in various ways. Too much stress that keep your body’s response system activated. In order to address this, we must first recognize what stress is, and when it is having a negative effect. Subsequently, knowing and using the right strategies to manage stress appropriately can help minimize the toll it takes. When grounded in Islamic teachings and principles, this can be even more effective.
Join us for an engaging discussion and
• Understand what stress is
• learn how to Use practical coping skills to manage stress
• Partake in solution-focused techniques to address stress in real-time
• Learn to manage stress through changes in lifestyle
• Use evidence-based strategies to prevent the buildup of stress
• Review Islamic principles that will support stress management methods
On an evening filled with social connection, blessed gathering, and delicious dinner. It sounds 2 blessed to be missed.